Get only the most relevant and newsworthy
Are you missing out on story opportunities?
Journalists and news desks can receive over 100 press releases an hour. And let's face it, no one has time to read them all.
That's why Medianet has introduced a curation and summary service to highlight a range of newsworthy story opportunities for you.
Medianet's NewsMatch Alert process:
- All press releases sent to Medianet get reviewed
- Medianet sorts out only the most relevant releases
- Only stories with current or future news value are summarised and added to the editor's news-list
All other press releases are available for viewing in the NewsPlan Database.
- The NewsMatch Alert is sent to you via email.
Curated press releases and free NewsMatch Alerts delivered directly to your inbox:
- Find newsworthy stories fast
Discover relevant, newsworthy stories as vetted by our editor - all in one email
- Stories for now, and later
Our editor looks for stories with currency or future newsworthiness to assist with your planning
- Search by added editorials
Great stories with videos, pictures or audio files will be highlighted in the alert
- A reliable watching eye
Busy? On leave? The service keeps a watching eye across stories you might otherwise miss
Accessing this complimentary service is easy...
- Sign-up to this free service
- Start receiving the NewsMatch Alerts daily
- Let the Medianet editor be your second set of eyes